05 January 2013

A deal I couldn't refuse.

I was at Home Depot helping a friend find the perfect paint color.  When the employee at the paint counter looked in to our shopping cart and said to us, "I see you like deals."  I thought to myself,  "Why yes, yes I do."   She directed us to the front of the store to a clearance section.  There, I found something I didn't know I needed!  It was a deal I couldn't refuse.  Two counter height barstools.  Originally $99.99, Now $29.99.  At Homedepot.com they are still $49.99.  


Home Decorators Collection Parsons Barstool
Parsons Barstool Chesnut : Home Decorators Collection : HomeDepot




This year is off to a great start!  Here is how they look in our kitchen.


home decorators collection, parsons barstools, chesnut

home decorators collection, parsons barstools, chesnut

No comments:

Post a Comment