15 April 2013

Co-Hosting @ Plucky's Second Thought

I'm excited for the opportunity to co-host this blog hop with Jess.  I can't wait to visit all your blogs and make some new blogging friends.

The Blog Hop is back! :)

I really hope everyone will participate and help spread the word!  :)

Guess what! We have a co-host this week! :)  (That's Me!)
Callie's Crafts
Callie plays many rolls in life as wife of 10 years, mother of four under age 9, a sister and a daughter for almost 30 years. She enjoys her most recent roll as a blogger. She loves to decorate, design, sew, craft and DIY. She started her blog as a portfolio for her work 2 years ago and in September of 2012 Callie’s Crafts got a makeover and a new purpose. She loves sharing her ideas and creations.
Facebook | Pinterest | Etsy | Bloglovin

Please pay Callie a warm welcome! Thanks again Callie!! :)

If you are at all interested in co-hosting upcoming Blog Hops/Link Ups, please contact me!

Now lets get to the party!!




16 comments:

  1. Callie
    Thank you for the invite!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite, Callie! Looking forward to checking out some new blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Callie! I just subscribed last week. Enjoying getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Amy. I'm following you too on facebook and bloglovin. I'm happy you linked up.

      Delete
  4. So glad to have you co-hosting this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Callie for co-hosting!
    I'm now following you on bloglovin' and I'd be really pleased if you visit my blog and, if you like what you see, follows me back :)
    MammaNene

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the invite Callie!!

    xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inviting me Callie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Callie! I'm stopping by and following along via the linkin' with my ladies hop. ;)
    Maria
    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria. I'm following you via bloglovin.

      Delete