16 May 2013

Dry Erase Marker Teacher Appreciation Gift

School is almost out for summer, less than one week!  I wanted to give our teachers a little something to say thank you ( for putting up with my kids).  Not long ago I pinned on my To Do Board this dry erase marker craft.  I wish I could take full credit for this idea but I found my inspiration at The Happy Scraps. I'm sharing this craft over at Living Better Together.  Be sure to stop by and visit her blog too!

dry erase marker flower craft

Items Needed:
planting container
easter grass
dry erase markers
floral foam
scrapbook paper
hole punch
Cricket

Cut your foam to fit your container (I use a butter knife).    Push the markers into the foam.

dry erase marker flower craft

 Place the foam and markers into the container and cover with grass. You may want to use hot glue to secure the foam.  I did not just in case the teachers want to reuse the container.

dry erase markers in foam

Using my Cricut, I cut my flowers 2 1/2" and used a hole punch on the center of each flower.

flowers cut with cricut

Then place the flower on the top of each marker. 

dry erase marker flower craft

I hope you enjoyed this craft.  Have a great summer!



Sharing At:

No comments:

Post a Comment